Header Ads

How to Make Money on Pinterest




How to Get Money Online Using Pinterest – $4675 of Ad Income with Pinterest Traffic on My Blogs Last Month







How to Get Paid on Pinterest – $4675 of Ad Income with Pinterest Traffic on My Blogs Last Month. Today I want to show you all the ways you can make money using your Pinterest account, and as a cherry on the cake, I’ll show you how I made $4675 with Pinterest traffic last month.



Why Driving Traffic Became So Difficult?




If you started your online business in 2000s, you are now in a privileged place compared to any beginner. Your website is over 10 years old, which gives you a huge authority advantage on Google.

Also, 10 years ago or earlier, the competition was lower in the online world than it is now, when everyone is trying to be location independent and working from home.

I’m not saying that you have to give up on your dreams!
All I’m saying is you can’t rely on the same strategies that worked well for people 10 years ago.

Let’s look at the main traffic generating platforms that used to be great but are so difficult and competitive nowadays:


Google.

You can still try to rank for long-tail keywords with low competition. But definitely NOT as a beginner with a 3-month old website. Plus, to get just one high-quality post for Google published, you need at least 2000 words and lots of research on the topic.

This work takes 1-3 days. Just for one post! And then you have to wait several months just to see IF your post was able to get anywhere close to top-5 of Google SERP.



Facebook.


What happened on Facebook in 2017 with public pages should be written in the history for all online entrepreneurs and bloggers to remember that any platform just minds their own business and can shut all your traffic in one day with no hesitation.

Facebook changed the algorithm and it killed the engagement on most of the public pages which were used to drive traffic to websites.
Similar things happened with FB ads.



Instagram.

Instagram makes everything possible to prevent a click-through to your website and keep users inside the app. If you have less than 10,000 followers the only place you can have a link to your site on Instagram, is in bio. With over 10,000 followers, you can have links on stories.

This is it! Still want some traffic from Instagram? Paying for ads is the only solution.

So, what can we do? If you don’t sell products priced above $200, advertis
ing on any of these platforms can be too expensive for you. If you monetize your traffic with ads, forget about buying ads. You will never make more than you spend on ads.

SO, WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?
Pinterest Free traffic generating machine is waiting for you. You have to be on Pinterest before it becomes too crowded and competitive.

Each pin image on Pinterest is essentially a direct link to your website! Pinterest doesn’t have any algorithm in place (yet) to reduce the organic results and show more ads.

Like any other platform, Pinterest has its own rules of the game called algorithm.

But if you want to win on Pinterest, you need to understand how it works.


Let me guess… this is exactly what you think every day!


  • I’ve invested so much time into my content, when do I start getting traffic!? 
  • Will I ever start making money with my website? 
  • Google hates me, I can’t find my pages in the search results! 
  • I’m on Facebook and Instagram every day. But I don’t see any traffic from them in my Google Analytics! 

  • It was me asking these questions, before I figured out Pinterest!


  • I spent at least six months after starting my blog trying to get some traffic from Google. It was the worst place to look for traffic for a new blog because Google puts new sites into the so-called “sandbox”.
  • Then I switched my focus to Pinterest and it just clicked! By the end of the 10th month blogging Pinterest traffic helped me to quit my 9-5 job to spend more time working on my blog!
  • I’m getting over 300 000/mo pageviews to my first website from Pinterest a month.
  • With my second site, I received over 70,000/mo pageviews from Pinterest on the third month since I started it!
  • Some of my pins went viral wildly, so I could see these exciting real-time numbers in my Google Analytics.


            Get Started Now!

Pinterest SEO Traffic Secrets

Learn How I Get Over 300,000 pageviews/mo of FREE Pinterest Traffic to my Website!









ليست هناك تعليقات